Pinterest A Grateful Life Lived: A Photo Recap of My St. John Adventures

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

A Photo Recap of My St. John Adventures

     In depth posts, reviews and awesome stories are in the works.  Until then, take a look at my favorite photos from my family vacation to St. John USVI last week:


 We went to St. Thomas last Tuesday to experience the island and take a trip to Blackbeard's Castle.  Here's a view from the castle grounds.



 These were the kayaks we used for our EcoTour on St. John.  It was an awesome experience that involved kayaking, snorkeling and hiking.  Stay tuned to hear all about it in my next blog post!





 One of my favorite memories of the trip was hiking up Ram's Head, a favorite trail of my late uncle who passed away from cancer a couple years ago.  It was an awesome opportunity and a chance to remember and honor Him.  

 This was me, on the last full day. Me and my tan little feet did not want to budge from the beach!

I had an amazing time bonding, laughing and exploring St. John with my awesome family.   They are truly a blessing and I loved every bit of the past week with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment