Because there are days when you have five minutes and Bath & Body Works Mango body spray comes to the rescue
2. When Spanish class doubles as snack time and your prof calls on you with your mouth full 😑
3. When you forget your apartment keys, but when you return from morning practice: Your roommates are all still asleep
4. When it's a rest day but your body still wakes you up at 7:00
5. Or, when you have random drug testing at 6:00 on said rest day
6. Graston on your sore muscles
I want to know what genius is making a fortune off of a metal scraping tool that makes me tear up. Kudos to you, good sir.
7. Walking around with a giant ice-pack wrapped to your hip
It is what it is. The real struggle comes when it's time to somehow cut it loose.
8. Leg drains for dayz
Complete with a running poster and mismatched socks (see #9)
Because somehow, your hamper hasn't been liberated from smelly clothes since you first got to campus in August. Surely there's a bottom to that thing, right?
10. The ice tub
It's the bane of collegiate athletes everywhere. With grit and resolve, we willingly thrust our bodies into its abyss, hoping to emerge with fresh muscles. It's a love-hate relationship, but the ice tub make us feel hardcore and for that: We salute it👊🏼✋🏼
-Created using The List App. Download the app HERE and follow me @hh12995