Pinterest A Grateful Life Lived: Weather and a companion

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Weather and a companion

     Oh my goodness! I'm majorly thankful for what I found out today: the weather on Tuesday  has a high of 65!!! I don't even care that it's supposed to be cloudy with 30 mph  winds- it's January. The reason I'm so excited is because it'll be my birthday, and it won't be bone-chillingly cold:)
     Number 2- I'm so grateful for my little companion who kept me company as I regretfully missed a movie with the family for my brother's birthday. I've missed Lily lately, and it was nice spending the day with her snoring beside me. I love how excited she always is to see me, and it reflects the love Christ has for us.  Thank you God for such a loyal friend as my little chocolate lab. One of my focuses lately, is to grow in my outward focus and that's something Lily showed me today. So grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment