Pinterest A Grateful Life Lived: Stop Existing

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Stop Existing



What is the difference between existing and living?
It was a question that came up in group today.  It spread out like smoke, swirling its way around the room and causing many of us to uncomfortably recall what had landed us in an eating disorder program in the first place.  I, for one, have missed countless parties and celebrations.  (RELATED: Am I Beautiful?) I’ve neglected relationships, obsessed over food, pushed my muscles to the point of exhaustion.  For many years, I hid behind my walls and tried to just survive, to keep going.  As I looked around the room, I realized that I’m not that girl anymore.....

Click HERE to read the rest of my post.  I'm blogging over at Living in Truth Ministries today.  

And check out my last guest post on the website by clicking HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment