Pinterest A Grateful Life Lived: Less Than a Hundred Days from Eugene, Oregon

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Less Than a Hundred Days from Eugene, Oregon

   
     To say I'm excited about my upcoming trip to Eugene would be an understatement.  I am ecstatic.  At first, I was super nervous about going all the way to Oregon by myself.  Well, I'm still nervous, but now I am viewing it as a right of passage for the adventurer in me.  I've got a countdown on my phone and my Pinterest "Trip to Eugene!" board is overflowing with ideas on what to do and where to go when I'm not spending every minute I can enjoying the Prefontaine Classic.  So I'm reaching out to the blogging world.  Where would you recommend in the area?  I won't have a car, so I'm looking for the best local places to run, walk, hike, adventure, eat and explore while I'm there.  I'm gonna pack as much in as I can, and I could use the help of my readers!  Please comment if you have any insight or perhaps live in the area.  May is coming soon and I am ready to get planning!


*And I will be blogging all about the trip during and afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment