1. Watched far too many episodes of Gilmore Girls on Netflix. It's my newest guilty pleasure.
2. Taped pictures on my wall with poster tape I found in the house
3. Found a great new blend at Teavana: Cococaramel SeaSalt, Opus Rouge and Honeybush Vanilla!
4. Increased my mileage by 20% after a successful week of recovery and running, had some crappy runs and didn't get discouraged.
5. Took way too many pictures with my dog, Lily
6. Went square dancing
7. Read through my old diaries and old letters I'd written
8. Started a new book: "Beautiful Outlaw" by John Eldridge
9. Tried a new protein bar (GoMacro) and it was fabulous!
10. Found three new names to add to my list of "Favorite Names" that I've been keeping since I was only twelve. I have an odd fascination with names, what can I say.
That's all for this week folks! I've either driven you away or captivated you with my oddity. Let's hope it's the latter of the two.