Pinterest A Grateful Life Lived: A Review of 2013: Travel

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A Review of 2013: Travel

     I was very blessed to be able to expand my travel repertoire this year, and it was so fun to see more of the world.  Here's the lowdown of where I was in 2013:



1. Indianapolis, IN
I've enjoyed exploring Indy through my college adventures so far.  It is such a vibrant and fun city that is home to more than just the Colts.  You can find amazing art, culture, dining, sports and nature all in the Indianapolis area.  I might be a little biased, but I think Indianapolis is definitely worth a weekend getaway-- at least to convince you that more time is required.   Duckpin Bowling anyone?





2.  Southern Colorado
This mother-daughter trip was a mega-hiking adventure as we wound our way through the untapped nature of small-town Colorado: Durango, Silverton, Salida and Ouray.





3. Hilton Head, S.C
Our family vacation was complete with rounds of putt-putt, kayaking and fun trips to the beach.  Hilton Head is perfect for those relaxing family getaways.





4. Chicago, IL
I enjoyed a great girls' weekend with my mom that included a visit to Shedd Aquarium and a bicycle journey around the city.  The Windy City delivered a memorable and exciting getaway, one that we are already planning to repeat next fall.


5.

No comments:

Post a Comment