Pinterest A Grateful Life Lived: Intro to Colorado 2013

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Intro to Colorado 2013

     If I had been writing the past few months, I would have been hyping my mother-daughter Colorado trip like crazy.  As it is, you just get to skip all that annoying stuff and get right to the amazing pictures, stories, and adventures that we had.  Throughout the next few weeks, I'll attempt to retell it all through a series of posts about the places we stayed, where I ran, where we hiked, and how awesome it was.  This time last week, I was just about to board the plane back to boring Ohio, and Colorado already seems like a world away.
     My mom and I flew in to Denver and stayed in Salida for our first night.  Then, we headed to Silverton for two nights, followed by Durango and Ouray.  The last night, we stayed just outside of Denver so we would have minimal driving on our last day.  Overall, it was even better than I expected. Although we went to Colorado last year, my mom and I did 100% of a new adventure.  I can't wait to tell you all about it!


Read about some more of the fun I had later on:

Unforgettable Runs: Handies Peak, Colorado
Day 1 in Colorado
Ice Lakes of Ouray
Colorado Wildfires in Pictures




No comments:

Post a Comment