Pinterest A Grateful Life Lived: Running in the Rain

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Running in the Rain

     It seems that I always get caught in the rain.  Always.  As in: the past three days I have run in the rain.  Today, it was absolutely pouring.  So much so that I had to stop for 5-10 minutes because I was running along the roadside and could not see at all.  Since I didn't want to get hit by a car, I erred on the side of caution.  I also went out for brunch around noon as prep for my dad's wedding next weekend.  It was a fine time, but I had a salad to eat light and it messed up my stomach for my run.  So it was a pretty unproductive day for training, but I stretched my legs and got them a little loosened up.  Tomorrow I'm taking off, so that will get me set for upping my mileage next week.  Have a great Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment