Pinterest A Grateful Life Lived: Movie Review:Despicable Me 2

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Movie Review:Despicable Me 2

     As an avid fan who can recite funny lines from Despicable Me, I would admit that my review of Despicable Me 2 might be a little biased.  Look at the other reviews though, and you will see it really is that good.  I have an affinity toward comedies, so Despicable Me 2 was a great choice.  I'm 18, and still loved it.  It was a great family movie that was so funny!  I would definitely recommend it because there was a great theme of LOOOOOVE and it was quirky enough to keep my attention and give me some laughs-- Agnes is my favorite character!  
    
     The plot centered around Gru starting a job with the Anti Villian League, and finding a girl as well.  Along the way, the Minions get in a sticky mess and Gru tries to prove his worth as a father and defender of justice!  Go see it now before I give away the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment