This is far from the only sign that freshman year is almost over though. Rather, there are plenty of indicators that I have only 1 day of classes (Monday) left before exams and the final ride home...for this year at least. As you take a look at this list, I hope you realize you are among friends. If not, I guess I'm the freak. And in that case, this post will come across as really awkward and stupid. Enjoy!
4. You're wondering if bringing all those clothes back after Easter was really a smart idea...
5. You're also wondering why you never wore that cute dress that is lodged in the back of your closet
7. You're fantasizing about taking a shower without sandals and singing at the top of your lungs
11. You finally retired your snow boots to the back of the closet...last Tuesday
12. There are strange odors in the room, but at this point: You have no idea what it could be
14. The campus mall is suddenly filled with hoards of students sunbathing and pretending like finals are millions of miles away and they are at the beach. Thus, it's not 50 degrees out in Indiana, so wearing a bikini top and reeking of tanning lotion is accepted and encouraged.
15. The line for the campus Starbucks is out the door and the gym is strangely empty.
16. You see more delivery guys from Insomnia Cookies (or Jimmy Johns) than Pharmacy majors- unless you are one of them, and you're hiding away in the library with your textbooks and the first draft of your will (RELATED: Quick Snack for the College Health Nut).
17. You've completed more evaluations and surveys this week than you have homework assignments
19. You decide to write a blog post rather than edit a paper for your Strategic Communication class
To all my fellow students: Enjoy the last few days of the school year and enjoy a well-deserved summer break!