Pinterest A Grateful Life Lived: Finals: A Presence Filled 2014

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Finals: A Presence Filled 2014

     Depending on how you look at it-- and how much of a procrastinator you are-- finals can be a challenging time to stay focused on God and experience His presence.  It's so easy to get wrapped up in studying and writing papers.  But we don't have to be stressed, we can choose peace over those things.  That's something I'm very much learning at this point.  Most of my finals this semester are papers and presentations, but I do have 2 finals.  I just got one out of the way! Yay!!!  And I'm so grateful for God's peace that goes before me, and that gives me rest.  Gosh: I can't wait to have a nice break this summer!  Finals getting you down?  Enjoy some funny pictures about exam-moping: final examsFinal Exams Are Right Around The Corner  // funny pictures - funny photos - funny images - funny pics - funny quotes - #lol #humor #funnypictures
this is the way I walk out of my final exam

No comments:

Post a Comment