Pinterest A Grateful Life Lived: A-Z of Me: Letter "F"

Saturday, April 26, 2014

A-Z of Me: Letter "F"

What are my favorite foods?

I tend to lean toward the healthy stuff, but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy delicious food as well! Healthy can be delicious, and it should be.  I recently posted on my favorite healthy snacks for on-the-go college students (Click HERE), but I've got plenty of other favorites as well.  So, with much deliberation, I present: My 10 favorite foods...in order!
1. Cantaloupe

2. Shrimp

3. Zucchini Squash/Mushrooms- I couldn't decide :)

4. Jello

5. All kinds of cereal!!!

6. Protein bars (NuGo or Luna Protein)
I got these free samples in the mail
from Luna! 

7. Air-popped Popcorn

8. Jazz or Fuji Apples

                     9. Blueberries

                             10. Sweet potatoes






Sorry I've been extremely irregular with keeping up my "A-Z of Me" series.  I promise: With summer just around the corner, I'll actually be doing this every Saturday as I'd initially planned.  Have you read my first few letters?  Check out A,B,C,D and E:




No comments:

Post a Comment