Pinterest A Grateful Life Lived: First Visit to Downtown Indy

Saturday, October 5, 2013

First Visit to Downtown Indy

     While I've been in the city a couple of times, I haven't actually walked around and see Indianapolis much.  When my dad and I stayed there last year, we got to see a few blocks, but were too rushed for time to see more.  When my mom and I had some time before a visit to Butler last year, we planned on seeing the city as well, but decided on the NCAA Hall of Fame when inclement weather hit-- I'd definitely recommend the hall of fame though.
Sorry! It's super blurry, I know.
     Finally, I was able to see downtown.  Granted, it was raining, and we walked around the inside of the mall because of that.  It was still something new though.  It was cool to get out and see some of the city, even if it was from inside.  I enjoyed it and am looking forward to going back soon!
     Today, I saw the sports doctor again and-- barring any new soreness or problem-- I can start progressing back to running after this week.  That is a huge praise and I am so grateful (RELATED: What I'm Grateful for on Oct. 2)
     Speaking of prayer, I'm praying that the 100% chance of rain tomorrow morning breaks to sun.  I am not in the mood for another rainy bike ride to church!  At least I'll be more prepared this time and bring a change of clothes for the service.  Either way, I'm sure God has a blessing in it.


  • Click HERE to read about the fun I had at the Indianapolis Children's Museum this past week!

No comments:

Post a Comment