Pinterest A Grateful Life Lived: A Fun Wnter Run

Friday, January 3, 2014

A Fun Wnter Run

     This morning, drivers were giving me strange looks as I ventured out onto the snow-laden paths and roads for my run.  Yes, it was -1 degrees out (windchill was probably -5), but a run is a run.  Weather can't stop me, or my training plan.  Although my pace was significantly slowed by tromping through 4 inches of snow, I felt pretty good otherwise.  It was a nice way to shake things up and keep running interesting.  I fell a few times, but it was all part of the experience!  It's supposed to be even colder next week-- as in, highs of 0-- but if that's the the main thing I have to complain about, I realize I am immensely blessed.  I have the ability to run and see the glorious winter snow that God has created.  That's a pretty awesome day by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment