Pinterest A Grateful Life Lived: Go Ahead and Celebrate the Little Things!

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Go Ahead and Celebrate the Little Things!

     With my perfectionist tendencies, I've learned to value celebrating the little things.  My dad started telling me that a few years ago, and I now realize how important it is to stop and look at the successes and the little victories along the way in life.  God does some pretty HUGE things, but he also does little things that are so intricate and beautiful.  We often miss them in the blink of an eye though.  For instance, I hardly realized that today-- yes, TODAY-- marks 3 weeks since I shipped off to college and turned my life upside down.  I'm seeing God work in amazing ways though (RELATED: God's Perfect Peace) and it makes it so much easier when I know I am exactly where God wants me.  He planned this out for me and I am so grateful for all he has done and will continue to do.
     I hope you can take a minute and look at the little successes God has brought you this month, this week, and even this day.  Don't loose the blessings in the rapid pace of life.  Here's to three weeks:


No comments:

Post a Comment