Pinterest A Grateful Life Lived: The Friday Blues

Friday, September 20, 2013

The Friday Blues

     I've finished all my homework due for my next classes.  I've even gotten a lot done that's not due for quite a while.  I've already worked out today and I'm done with classes.  On top of all that: it's Friday!
     In all honesty though, I'm feeling so homesick today.  I think about how I'm looking forward to the weekend because I won't have class, but then it will be Monday again.  On Monday, I'll work my way through another week.  I know, I know: its LIFE.  But I find it strangely sad and depressing.  The next time I see my family is so far away that I don't have a lot to look forward too, other than the dreams I've been having about them increasingly lately.  It's not so fun to jolt awake though, and realize I'm not at home.  Usually, things get better as the day picks up.  I hope that's the case, because I'd like to have a fun weekend.  I don't have anything planned, other than a bus ride to Target tonight, but that might be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment