Pinterest A Grateful Life Lived: Zephaniah 3:17

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Zephaniah 3:17



     Just a little while ago,I was in desperate need of encouragement.  I soon found myself going through a precious bag I have filled with cards that have meant so much to me.  I was immediately flooded with God's encouraging scripture: my favorite verses (Hebrews 10:32-39, Ephesians 3:20, ect.) all telling me to hold on and keep the faith.  I know that life isn't always easy, and I get into that mode where I just feel like I have to be strong.  I'm not-- not without God, that is.  Twice during my perusing, I saw Zephaniah 3:17 printed or hand written for my encouragement.  I know God is here and I know I can trust the plan he has for my life.  I don't need people to hug me or say certain things, and that's a huge thing I learned tonight.  I pray this verse blesses you abundantly!

No comments:

Post a Comment