Pinterest A Grateful Life Lived: College Move In

Sunday, August 18, 2013

College Move In

THis is only a small portion of the pile!
     Tomorrow is the big day.  I've been really grateful for God's peace that has just been overwhelming me today.  Wellll...I did just about break down 5 min. ago, but for the most part: today has been a day of excitement.  I've got everything packed up in piles and it's even semi-organized.  It will be in the car and we will leave bright and early at 8 a.m.
     I was given so much love and encouragement at church today, and I can feel the prayers as I contemplate this next step in my life.  It's going to be good.  This is where God wants me, so even though I'm nervous and scared to be homesick, God's got it all.  Easy isn't fun guys, easy is boring.  I want some adventure, and dare I say it: I want the challenge.  That's why I'm in a relationship with God, that's one reason I'm a runner, and it's why I'm venturing out of the nest and moving three hours away.  This is an adventure in faith, and one that will grow my faith immensely.
     So I'm blogging now, so I don't feel like I need to blog tomorrow-- when I will most likely be an emotional mess.  I'll just keep reminding myself that I'm not ever alone, and I've got an amazing adventure to discover!

No comments:

Post a Comment