Pinterest A Grateful Life Lived: School

Thursday, February 7, 2013

School

     Rarely, if ever, do I really take a moment to be grateful for school.  I seem to get bogged down in the work and stress it usually entails.  However, I also remember reading in the Samaritan's Purse Christmas catalog, that many children would love the chance to go to school and not have to work at home, have disease, or be too scared of danger to voyage to a school.  We are privileged.  Every class I groan about and struggle I face, is making me a stronger and more capable human being.  Think about this: of all the families in the entire world, God gave you this one.  Of all the countries in the entire world: he placed you where you are.  It is so easy to forget this, and I'm sure that I will have some complaint come tomorrow afternoon- but I am so blessed to have this education available.  God, you've given it to me for a reason.  Thank you, and let me not waste it.

No comments:

Post a Comment