Pinterest A Grateful Life Lived: Awesome rain boots

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Awesome rain boots

BP. 'Typhoon' Rain Boot (Women)
My purple rain boots: courtesy of Nordstroms.com

     I forewarned readers that my main purpose for having and starting this blog, is to recount all the things I'm thankful for.  This includes-- especially-- the things I often take for granted.  So, with two straight days of rain where I am, I am extremely thankful for the rain boots my mama got me for Christmas.  My favorite color is purple,and although I'm fashionably-challenged, these are right on for me.   Not only did they keep me dry when sprinting like a dork into school yesterday morning, but they also made me feel super slick walking through the hallways.  "I knew it was going to rain," they say to students in the hallways, "and I'm looking good!"  



     Okay, maybe they don't say that, but I've yet to receive criticism...although that's not exactly a fair judgment, It's my blog.  Long story short: I love my purple rain boots.  They make rainy mornings a little less drab and a little more pizzazz!   

No comments:

Post a Comment