Pinterest A Grateful Life Lived: Essay Buddies

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Essay Buddies

     I believe that I am a fairly proficient writer, but when it comes to essays for my AP Composition class, the more the merrier when it comes to peer editing.  Ever since we sat at the same table in AP Literature last year, one of my classmates and I always send each other critiques when it's essay time.  I am not oblivious to the fact that the majority of assistance comes from her end.  I tend to be very unsure of myself, and am basically a perfectionist when writing formal pieces.  Because of that, I have been so grateful for her help with paragraph structure, qualifiers, thesis', and just about every other boring-sounding aspect of an essay.  That is doubly so tonight, as I have an essay due Friday that is just about done, thanks to some serious peer editing.  I am so thankful for the help at putting forth my best and improving upon what was previously my best.  

No comments:

Post a Comment