Pinterest A Grateful Life Lived: What I'm grateful for on March 22

Friday, March 22, 2013

What I'm grateful for on March 22

I have so much to be grateful for today:

1. First of all, God is keeping me strong in faith and joy as I am enduring some health problems that have lead to extreme fatigue in running.

2. I am also extremely thankful that today I felt pretty well during my run.  That is the first time I've experienced that in a couple of months! (RELATED: Unforgettable Runs: Indiana University, IN).

3. I just recently registered my college classes.  As scary as that is, I absolutely know that is where God wants me and I'm so excited for that step in my life!  It was so fun to have my family there and be so excited with me.  I know I am so blessed to be able to go to the college I have chosen and be able to run there as well!


Have a great weekend!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment